The Australian Cartoon Museum offers customised workshops to the public and institutions. Workshops are arranged to fit into your schedule, cartooning topic of choice, and skill level. You can schedule a single session or a series of workshops using the form below.
Cartooning workshops and a self-guided or docent-led group visit to the museum can be folded into your curriculum, programming, team building, or after-school programs through creative hands-on activities and their career applications. Discounts are also available for scheduled Youth and Educational Groups. The form below may also be used to request a scheduled group visit. Group visits can also be arranged by calling 03 9973 4600.
- Your desired date must be requested two or more weeks ahead.
- Visits to or workshops at the museum can be requested for any day 11am-5pm.
- A standard workshop is 2 hours and serves up to 20 students.
- Additional time or students may be accommodated for additional fees.
- Workshops with 5 or more students under 18 require 1 chaperone for up to every 10 students.
ACM Educational Services
All classes take place at the museum’s educational space at The Australian Cartoon Museum Wharf Street Level 1 Docklands District.